Hobbywing XRotor 40A Brushless Speed Controller for Multicopter
- Special core program for multi-rotor controllers greatly improves the throttle response
- Specially optimized software for excellent compatibility with disc-type motors
- Highly Intelligent and adaptive, all settings except the timing are preset and that makes the usage really simple
- Twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes the whole flight more stable.
- Compatible with various flight-controllers and supports the signal frequency of up to 621Hz (Notes: all the throttle signals over 500Hz are non-standard signals.).
- Output: Continuous 40A, Burst 60A up to 10 seconds
- Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery
- BEC: NO BEC
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: at least 400Mhz.
- Timing: High or Intermediate
- Red Black cable length: 12 cm
- Signal cable length: 26 cm
- Size: 68 x 25 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 26g
- 1 x Hobbywing XRotor 40A OPTO ESC
- 1 x English Manual.