MOY DS801 DSMX DSM2 Mini Compatible ReceiverCompatible with DSM2 DSMX transmitter or modules.
* Output SBUS or PPM
* Designed for indoor FPV quadcopter from 80mm-110mm like horizonhobby inductrix.
Binding to SBUS/PPM mode: default mode is SBUS mode
1. SBUS mode: Turn off your transmitter, power on the receiver, about 6 seconds later, when the LED on the receiver flash rapidly, the receiver is ready for binding, then turn on the transmitter, then enter the binding mode, the led on the receiver will be light on.
2. Convert PPM mode: turn off the transmitter, power up the receiver, wait for 30 seconds, turn on the transmitter, now the receiver is ready for binding, after the receiver is bound to the transmitter, the led on the receiver will flash 1 time each 10 seconds.
1. High-speed LED flashing, means ready for binding.
2. LED out, means no signal.
3. LED on, everything is fine and is in SBUS mode.
4. LED on, about 10 seconds flash one time, means it is in PPM mode and works fine.